Out with the old and in with the new. Time to retire my Hamilton Beach Grill and usher in the new Cuisinart Griddler. Hamilton Beast VS. The Griddler
I’m able to deflect bullets and grill cheese sandwiches in a flash
Hamilton Beast VS. The Griddler
Allow me to introduce you, to the retiree. My ancient Hamilton Beach Tabletop Grill…(aka: The Beast).
Sometimes simple was all you needed. I affectionately call it “The Beast”, because it really did the job. Period.
- I bought it long, long, long ago, it must have been affordable $$ (cheap)?
- Durable, it held up to the test of time.
- Easy to use, just plug-in and grill.
- I’ve had it for too many years to count.
- It was a royal pain to clean
- The grill plates were NOT removable and the device is NOT submersible in water, (a nightmare).
- It had one heat setting, “ON” (translation: really hot)
Let it be said, it was well seasoned (ahem). Time to retire my dear Beast.
Drum roll please…
Usher in the era of “The Griddler”. The Griddler has lots of features that my beast didn’t have. Oohhh, Ahhhhh, Woooo. I feel like Batman, with all the buttons, dials, lights and shiny things.
- Multiple heat settings
- Removable surfaces that are dishwasher safe. Can I get an AMEN?!
- Reversible Non Stick plates, Flat or Ridgy Side for Pressing
- Indicator Lights that tell you it’s on, hot and ready to go
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- None yet
- Its pretty awesome
Now…stop reading about my kitchen appliances, get off your Tookus and get some exercise people! Turn on the Beast Mode!!
ICYMI – I have a secret love for kitchen gadgets…..buy all the gadgets 😉
Q1: Whats the one kitchen appliance you could not live without?
Q2: If you could be a superhero for a day, who would you be?
***Disclaimer: NOT a paid endorsement. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.