I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award! I was nominated by Rebecca Mahoney, check out her blog Flex and Shout Fitness, she is a fabulous writer and fellow NASM CPT. I am truly honored that someone thinks my blog is worthy of recognition–especially as I am quite new to the blogging community.
I write for myself and to share my experiences with clients, family and friends. It’s encouraging and rewarding to get a stamp of approval from other people who do what I do. Getting a nod from Rebecca reminds me that all the time I spend drafting, editing, writing and photographing for AutumnPTW Blog is worthwhile.
Info About the “Liebster Award”
The Liebster Award, or “the favorite blog award”, is an internet-based award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. In Germany, the word “liebster” has the same meaning as “favorite, beloved, or dearest.” This award is primarily given to blogs that have less than 200 followers. That way, it helps the blogger with being more known to the world as well as giving the blogger the opportunity to learn about more amazing bloggers.
Part of the award process includes having a little fun and letting readers get to know blog writers a bit more. Rebecca posed 10 questions to me, and my answers are posted below. Continue reading, as I pass the nomination on to 6 great sites that are listed below!
So here are the questions I was asked:
1. What do you love most about fitness? Pick 1!
I love exercise. It allows me to push my body to the limit, and there is nothing better than seeing the transformation your body can make. Consistently taking your workout to the next level and putting in hard work pays off in the end. I love pushing my body and doing things I never thought I could do.
2. Where is you favorite place to work out?
I like to go to the local gym as it forces me to work out harder than I would at home.
3. Do you prefer to workout alone or with a buddy? Why?
With my busy schedule between work and family, it’s hard to coordinate exercising with a friend. So I end up sweating it out on my own most of the time. I do love working out with a buddy though as well.
4. What’s the best part about where you live?
It’s a quiet new england country setting. You can hear the birds chirping and the frogs croaking, lots of fresh air.
5. What’s your favorite piece of gym equipment?
My iPod Nano, it plays music and has tons of workout tracking apps.
6. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Just one? No can do, here’s 3: Wine, Dark Chocolate & Starbucks 😉
7. If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on first? (but not a real green dress, that’s cruel!)
I guess, I would continue Personal Training, until the money runs out.
8. What other windows or tabs are open on your computer right now?
My email inbox. Boring…right?!
9. Apple or PC? Why
PC. Price $
10. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sushi ! nom
That’s me! Here are my nominees:
Sally – http://myrunblog.com
Maria C – http://www.bloglovin.com/mariacampbell
Hanna – http://scratchpaperfitness.com
Emily – http://thesaltypretzel.com
Gabi – http://gabriellekwalter.com
Nominees–Here are my questions:
1. When it comes to blogging what do you struggle with most?
2. What’s the story behind your blog name?
3. Which blog post of yours are you most proud of?
4. If you could live one day over again, what would it be?
5. Tea or coffee? (cheat question: how do you like either?)
6. What’s the most unusual workout/exercise you’ve ever done?
7. What do you think of Conversational High-Fives: (High-fiving any time other than playing a sport)?
8. What made you decide to begin blogging?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve with society?
10. What’s your favorite quote from a film?
11. What and/or who inspires you?
Nominees here are the rules:
1. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
2. You must pick 10 bloggers with a small following to be nominated for the award
3. You must create 10 questions for the nominees to answer on their blog
4. Then link back to the person who nominated you
5. And then go to each new nominees’ blog and notify them of the nomination!
I tried to have as much fun with this as I could and I think this will give you a better idea of who is writing this blog and what is she thinking!