Are you a snacker? Oh boy, I am. If you’re like me, it’s a wise idea to be more intentional and mindful of your eating habits. Yes, I’m talking about snacking because… I’m hungry.
Luckily, this one is natural and quite healthy (as long as we don’t overdo it on portion size). Last week’s 3 Minute Munch Mix and today’s Maple Sesame Roasted Almonds are both snacks that are full of nutrients and tasty enough to satisfy. I shared these almonds at a party and they were gobbled up in no time.
Maple Sesame Roasted Almonds Recipe
Maple Sesame Roasted Almonds
- 2 cups almonds natural unsalted
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place 2 tablespoons maple syrup in a small, microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds.
- In a large bowl, mix the maple syrup with the remainder of the ingredients.
- Place the mixture on a parchment or silpat covered baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Allow to cool fully, then gently break apart the almonds. Store in an airtight container
Credit – @AutumnPTW
So there you have it.
Whats your favorite everyday snack?
Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
***Disclaimer: Always check with your doctor first before starting new fitness routines to ensure that they’re right for you.***All opinions expressed are 100% my own.